Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Trenches in My Heart

When I take film pictures, I take them to reflect my life and world. But up until now, I haven't posted them in the groups that they are supposed to be seen in. This blog is to keep me sane, to show pieces of the life that I am leading. This is mostly for me, but it is for you, too, because photography was made for sharing, and these moments are too precious to me for me to keep them to myself.

Do not take these pictures off of this blog. Do not blog them elsewhere. Do not save them to your computer. These are mine. They mean a lot to me. If you would like to use my image somewhere, you can leave a comment, and I will let you know of a site from where you can blog them, or I will send you the file. 

The first few entries are backlogged, of course. I will note the time frame of them as best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment